Wedding Style used to be all concerning the bride. Poor grooms were stuck in black dinner suits with no practical way to express their personality. Sartorially talking, their job was to coordinate. No more! 2020 wedding fashion has noticed grooms as well as brides embracing their fashion flair with gusto, leaving dinner suits and white meringues in the past where they apply. Here are a few wedding trends we discuss more of in 2020.
- Velvet Blazers: Velvet is luxuriously substantial - you can’t help by stroke its soft nap when you see it. That rich sheen translates into incredible wedding photos with colours glowing intensely against virtually any backdrop. As well as looking and feeling amazing, velvet is wonderfully warm and is a very solid choice for autumn and winter grooms. A bold groom could pull off a whole velvet suit, but a velvet blazer is fantastic when paired with anything from skinny jeans to classically tailor-made suit trousers.
- Burgundy Suits: Burgundy is one of those colours that complement essentially any skin tone. Less formal than black or grey, it’s ideal for the groom who wants to stand out from his guests in a smart way. Burgundy works fairly well with either black or brown so you can style it to suit the type of wedding you’re having, whether casual or formal. It looks marvellous against white but also works well with cream and blue — ideal if your partner wants to wear something less-than-common as well.
- Blue Suits: Black can be unforgivingly hard, and grey is for the office, leaving well-dressed grooms standing for suits in a wide array of blues in recent seasons. As with burgundy, you can find a shade of blue to suit most skin tones and suit any season. Navy or royal blue looks wonderful in autumn and winter, while washed tones work well in brighter spring and summer sunlight. Darker shades can be work by black shoes, and brown will highlight mid to light shades — including cobalt if you’re feeling bright.
- Black diamonds: A diamond means eternal, flawless, and unchanging love. These above meanings can also refer to Black diamonds. Some people prefer Black diamonds for a wedding ring. Now men are joining black diamonds to their rings. Black diamond is said to be strong and powerful.
- Mixed metals: Traditionally men’s wedding bands have been both yellow gold or white gold. But due to the growing trends, people have been adopting trends like mixed metals. This general trend still uses the more traditional metals in different contrasting ways. But more and more men are beginning to combine rose gold and brushed steel as well.
- Personalization: In today’s active world, people have very distinct likes and dislikes which they don’t always get in ready rings. So they choose to customize their own rings as per their tastes and choices. They choose the metal of the band, which gemstone they want on it and how many they want and if they want any special design. So personalizing your wedding rings is something that never runs out of trend.
- Touches of nature: The new trends vary greatly and also include natural tones and accents of the earth. People get wood textures or even various types of metal textures on their rings. These earthly tones normally evoke a sense of being in the comfort of your own home which makes it very popular and an upcoming trend.
- Coloured stones: Not only black diamonds but more coloured gemstones are in or men. They are for men who want something distinct from the others and out of the box. Emeralds, Rubies and Sapphires are the famous gemstones to use in these rings. They also normally have a plain metal band as to not clash with the gemstones. But you can always combine and match to get your desired results.
- Coloured Wedding Dresses: It isn’t only the guys who are including colour! 2020 brides who want to marry in something other than white have more selection than ever. Not only are designers including black and colour in their bridal sets, but women are getting an individual with their choices by selecting bespoke wedding dresses in any shade they desire. There is no right or wrong when it comes to wedding dress shades — a bold turquoise or orange looks excellent for a beach destination wedding, while rich ruby will make a Christmas bride completely unforgettable.
- Lingerie-Inspired Wedding Dresses: Modern brides are sexy and confident and they want to reflect that in their choice of wedding dress. Vera Wang knows the modern woman which is why her SS 2017 wedding collection includes sheer paneling, lace, and bustier-style tops.
- Floral Print Dresses: We'll save you the "Florals for spring?" bit and just get directly to the point: These aren't your average bridal flowers. Bold floral prints made an impression in several 2020 wedding dress collections, adding a blast of colour to the classically white runways of Bridal Fashion Week. Whether they're complex and pastel, edgy and oversized or in the form of textural, 3-D embroideries, this cool-girl way to pull off florals adds playful visual interest to any wedding dress silhouette.
- Ball gowns: Calling all great wedding fans: This wedding dress trend is the one for yourself. If you're looking to make an appearance, consider opting for a classic ball gown—and we saw lots of them in the 2020 wedding dress trends and collections. The best thing about this attention-grabbing profile? It’s actually surprisingly versatile and works for most maximum wedding styles.
- Ruffles: If ever there's a time to satisfy your inner hopeless romantic, your wedding day is it—and it doesn't get more romantic than this frilly, ultra-feminine detail. A ruffly skirt adds dimension to a mermaid shape, while a full skirt of frothy, cascading ruffles is equal parts whimsical and fashion-forward.
- Airy Dresses: From streamlined ball gowns to smooth sheaths, light-as-air gowns took over the runways and 2020 wedding dresses. Effortless fabrics like tulle and organza fall off a gorgeous ethereal vibe without any additional bulk, so you can hit the dance floor without emphasising about tripping over your gown or feeling weighed down. Do you know what we call this? A serious bridal style win.
- Pants: These sleek dress alternatives are useful, figure-flattering and totally of the moment. : It's essentially impossible to put on one of these tailored ensembles and not feel like a badass. For the 2020 wedding trends, lace details, 3-D floral decorations, and metallic beading gave classic white suits and jumpsuits a modern upgrade.
- One Shoulder Necklines: This unique shape flatters the upper body and gives off serious goddess vibes. The best section? This 2020 wedding dress trend also works for pretty substantial for every wedding style—whether you go classic with thick satin, Grecian with gauzy tulle or glam with one long sleeve.
- Sparkle: While glitz and glitter are zero new where bridal fashion is concerned, over-the-top sequins, tonal beading and metallic embellishments used the Fall 2020 Bridal Fashion Week runways into a glittery affair worthy of Studio 54. Ideal for evening nuptials, this wedding dress trend is daring but sophisticated. Pro tip: If you're pitching a gown with lots of sparkles, keep your accessories minimal and let your glitzy frock do all the talking.
- Tiered Skirts: If you're on the hunt for a dress with some combined flair but don't want the hassle of a full skirt or long train, look no further than a gown including a tiered skirt. Created for twirling, a layered skirt adds beautiful texture and movement—but not heft—to a ball gown or A-line silhouette.
If you are confused about your wedding dresses and styling and you're thinking how will you get time to choose your attire while organising all the arrangements alone? Don't need to worry when Happy Weddings is there with you. We are the top wedding planners in Indore, we'll manage everything from your attire to wedding arrangements. You just have to be relaxed when you choose the best wedding planning services - Happy Weddings. We are one of the foremost marriage event organizers and destination wedding planner in Indore.